Stakeholder Reference Group
BECC has a stakeholder reference group, together with the SRA MERGE, consisting of high-level representatives of government authorities, branch organisations, companies and NGOs in areas of agriculture, forestry, nature conservation and climate change.
The group convenes biannually and, as one basis for the choice of research problems addressed, explicitly focuses on identifying stakeholder needs for scientific knowledge and matching these against research foci and expertise of BECC and its networks.
Outcomes from these meetings are for example arranged seminars with joint researcher and stakeholder involvement, and the BECC Policy Brief series.
To identify emerging research needs in society and the business sector, BECC also works systematically with stakeholders in identifying such issues.
The BECC Stakeholder Reference Group
- the Air Pollution & Climate Secretariat, Airclim, represented by Kajsa Lindqvist
- the Swedish Board of Agriculture, represented by Per Bodin
- the Federation of Swedish Farmers, represented by Helén Rosengren
- the County Administrative Board of Skåne, represented by Måns Bruun
- the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation, represented by Tomas Björnsson
- the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency, represented by Ola Inghe
- the National Historical Museums (SHMM), represented by Fredrik Svanberg
- the Swedish Forest Agency, represented by Hillevi Eriksson
- Sveaskog, represented by Olof Johansson