Accessibility statement for becc.lu.se
How accessible is this website?
This website is partly compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations.
Non accessible content
- Some documents covered by the Swedish accessibility regulations are not fully accessible.
- Some images do not have relevant alt-texts.
- The purpose of some links cannot be determined from the link text alone.
- Some pages have content in both Swedish and English.
- Some films do not have subtitles.
- Some forms lack labels.
- The mobile menu contains empty links.
We aim to resolve all known editorial accessibility issues as soon as possible. As for known technical accessibility issues, our goal is to resolve these issues by the end of 2020, when the website has been updated to the next version of the Drupal web publishing system.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are constantly striving to improve the accessibility of the website. If you experience any issues not described on this page, or if you believe we are not compliant with the law, please let us know by filling in the web form below.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you are not satisfied by the way we respond to your complaint, you can contact the agency.
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of becc.lu.se. The most recent assessment was made on 22 September 2020.
The website was published in 2014. This statement was updated on 22 September 2020.