BECC Social Science Platform - meeting
The platform will convene all social scientists affiliated with BECC, along with other BECC members interested in joining
The platform is to provide a regular discussion space to get your suggestions and feedback on opportunities and challenges for social scientists in BECC;
to explore concrete themes, activities, formats and institutional changes for an enhanced social science engagement in BECC (e.g. teaching courses or programmes, research seminars and projects, outreach workshops with stakeholders, affiliations & partnerships, etc.).
• Follow-up on the last session: implementation of suggestions
• Scoping exercise
• Open break-out group discussions on a joint theme (similar to the process in the first meeting; e.g. on research, teaching, stakeholder outreach, etc.)
This is also a reminder of the scoping exercise that was suggested in the first meeting.
We would be grateful if you could:
• Prepare a 1-pager with bullet points on
- your research foci;
- preferred research themes you like to see pursued in BECC;
- people you connect to these research themes
• Add the 1-pager to the following open document on LU Box.
For reciving the zoom link and LU Box to add your 1-pager, please contact Fariborz Zelli (fariborz [dot] zelli [at] statsvet [dot] lu [dot] se) or Lina Nikoleris (lina [dot] nikoleris [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se).