Global Environmental Governance Today - Actors, Institutions, Complexity
Last day to apply: 12 October 2018
Participants will be able to accomplish the following objectives by the end of the course:
1. Identify and compare different understandings of environment, governance and sustainable development.
2. Describe and critically analyse the development of the UN environmental architecture.
3. Compare governance architectures for different environmental problems like climate change and biodiversity.
4. Distinguish different political dimensions (actors, institutions, interlinkages) and their relevance for the success or failure of global environmental politics.
5. Apply major theories of political science to identify and examine social barriers of global environmental governance.
6. Identify limits of and realistic options for political reform.
About the event
22 October 2018 10:00 to 26 October 2018 16:00
Lund University, Department of Political Science
Fariborz [dot] zelli [at] svet [dot] lu [dot] se